Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Ignorant Liddat

It hurt me that I can’t help them when I see them in need. I love them so much that it hurt my feeling to see them in pain. But of course, I didn’t say that to them. To express how I feel to anyone has always been hard that I don’t even have the guts to try to do so. 

For me, your feeling is for you to keep by your very own self. Call me a loner and I don’t give a damn about that. I don’t need anyone to feel sorry for me but God but on top of that, I don’t like the idea of being called an attention seeker. Haha. I had this perception onto myself that I’m such an ignorant lady but the truth is I don’t. I do care of what people think about me but I pretend not to; simply because I have no time to think about it. 

You know, rather than thinking so much of what people think, I better enjoy my life along with family and friends whom I am so grateful to have in my life. And here I am, writing to please myself because this is the only way I feel belong. J

No comments: