Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Aku manusia biasa.....

aku tak mampu nak buat semua org puas hati....
dan aku sedeyh untuk itu
if i just can make all people around me to smile....
it will be a great pleasure for me...
but i realise that i cant do it...
bcoz i'm juz an ordinary homo sapien
i'm not ma'thum
even how hard i try to be a gud one...
i will still have tat mazmumah quality(mybe many n less)
but it is still there in myself
n i have to try hard 2 control it
and 4 tat i must have strong faith n most important...
Allah by my side(which i noe He's oweys there beside me)
Ya Allah,
please give me strength....
i just cant go through all these without You by my side.......
n along the way...
i hold this tightly in my heart....
we'll not reach perfection...bcoz there's oweys room 4 improvement...
n yet along the way....
we're gonna be better.....

No comments: