Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

an incident n an accident!!!!

k...short story...
~an incident~ 
2day i go 2 tesco extra ipoh 4 some shopping...
got 2 buy thing 2 go back 2 hostel....
in the tesco...
i was searching 4 my things....suddenly a baby shout(happy shout) at me....
look like he or she(can't really recognise) wanted me to hold him@her
i juz giv a smile 2 him@her
then i hear the baby's mother say to the father who's holding tat baby ask
"What happen hney?",she ask
"I don't know.Look like our child like tat girl(which is me....haha...)"he replied.
then i juz giv a very sweet smile...haha....~praise me self~
then i juz i walk away...
oke...next story....which is an ACCIDENT 
after all things are paid
we heading our way back to home at tmn meru 3c...
since tat time is raining....
all cars are slow....
suddenly.....
BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my car is crashed from the back...
actually my car almost turn upside down....i didn't get the chance to take the pic bcoz i left my beloved camera at home...
at tat time i realise....
we donno wat in front of us tat is fated by Allah...so we must oweys be ready n do amal tat we will bring when facing Allah at the 'padang mahsyar'
one more thing tat i learn...
oweys put solat fardhu on the top of all our to-do-list....
b4 i go to tesco...i hav perform isyak prayer...
after tat accident...i think...
if only i died in tat crash...n i didnt perform solah first....
nauzubillah...
i juz cannot imagine....

k...finished.....

No comments: