Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

time fo my beloved FAMILY

if before this,most of my post is about 4 KINDIGADEN,i think it's the time to talk about my family now.

this is my family member:


AR ALHAN B ABUDIN my beloved dad.work as a security guard at ringlet,cameron highland.44-yrs-old-the first child from sum of 2 only child of my grandparents.my father is really an understanding one...i really like to share with him because he didn't talk much but listen.if he think there's point to advice,then he'll voice it out....my father is really a strict one.he'll scold us if we do something wrong repeatedly.but for the firat time mistake he'll just advice.what an outstanding dad he is,rite????n 143 i love u...dad...

USMALELA BT ZABIDIN...my mom is as beautiful n unique as her name.she always nag,but i know it's for our own good.my mom is really a good cook n good in doing everything related to chores....my mom sew curtain n she's really good in it.my mom is now 39-yrs-old.i.luv.my.mom.so.damn.much




this is one of my mother work




ASYRAFUL MUNZIR..my big bro.17-yrs-old.currently studying at smt taiping.not really close to him.he's relly fond to silat n history.


NURZATIL AQMAR...lil sis of mine.14-yrs-old.rebellious one.taller than me.she's beautiful...can't deny it...

MUHAMMAD MURSYID...lil bro...12-yrs-old.a not very handsome but sweet playboy.even at this age, he has shown great playboy quality in him...haha...like to play around in everything...never serious...

MUHAMMAD MUSYRIF...he has the look that tell you..."I DON'T CARE".he's very natural but a lil bit hot tempered just like me.in my family he's the cutest boy.10-yrs-old cute boy.he's white.a lil bit chinese look.he is a good friend of mine n also a superb bro of mine....luv him...


NUR HUSNINA...the last child in our family(hopefully bcoz my mom and dad seem like wanting a new one...haha).7-yrs-old aldy but acting like a 5-yrs old girl.a spoiled girl.like to make up n buy girly things.nyway she's cute.n clever.almost 4get bout that.

we may fight most of the time...but that make us closer.silly rite???but that's the truth.

gallery time

at boh tea plantation



my lil sis..zatil n nina


my mom n dad


my bro with his friends...my bro is the one with brown sweater




No comments: