It is quite easy tapi kena sangatlah mendisiplinkan diri sendiri. Wahaha. That is so damn hard, you know. But no harm to try. Daripada terus stress sebab bio-clock ikut burung hantu. Tak salah lah kita mencuba. *wink*
Fixing your sleeping schedule step by step.
1. Wake up at the same time each morning. Set your alarm clock for the same time. This includes weekends, especially when you are first working on your sleep patterns.
2. Eat a healthy breakfast. Fix yourself a good breakfast. If you're pressed for time, munch on something quick but healthy, such as fruit, instead of donuts or other sugary junk foods.
3. Don't overdo the coffee or caffeinated tea. Replace your second cup of caffeine with cold water, a decaf option, or another beverage.
4. Eat healthy snacks during the day and avoid a lot of sugar. You’ll get a quick energy boost from sugary foods, but snacks like peanut butter on crackers, baby carrots, celery, fruit and yogurt will give you a better and longer-lasting energy boost.
5. Only take short naps. Try to keep naps to 30 minutes or less. Or you can just close your eyes and relax in a chair for 10 minutes.
6. Help your body to prepare for sleep. Melatonin is your body's naturally occurring hormone that helps regulate your sleep cycles. It is controlled by light exposure. Help your body cue up the melatonin correctly:
7. Go to sleep at the same time every night. Again, this includes weekends (sorry, party animals).
Mission to fix bio-clock, start tonight! Let's see whether I can manage or not. Teheeee.