Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

[Cabaran 30 Hari] #4 My Favorite TV Shows

For this post, my favorite TV shows. Sebenarnya taste aku on TV shows ni quite simple. Normally, aku suka medic and action/investigation/kepolisian macam tu.


For medic drama series, dah jarang sikit aku tengok for some reasons. Tapi zaman aku layan dulu aku suka tengok Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, House and A Gifted Man. Medic series ni, pada aku main highlight dia adalah ilmu perubatan yang kau boleh dapat sedikit sebanyak daripada tengok series tu. I don't know about anybody else, but my curiosity sometimes is just too much for me to even handle it. Bila ada medical term yang digunakan, I will end up google-ing for it. Tapi masalah dia, bila baca, tak paham. LOL. Maybe it is just not my thang, you know. Just like if a doctor google about batu or whatnot, he/she'll probably react just like me. "What on Earth is this..that.." Totally clueless but at least, baca la dapat pengetahuan sikit-sikit. Back to the series I mention, of all that, yang paling aku suka is A Gifted Man la kot. Sebab, series tu pendek, ada one season je. Series with too much season require a lots of commitment to even follow the series, I can't even.. Ish.. You see, I'm busy of sleeping. :P Oh ya, Emergency Couple pun best jugak. Cumanya, banyak sangat pasal cinta la when I actually want to see more of medic thingy. Aku nak tengok Doctors Stranger pulak lepas ni. Syakirah kata best.





Kalau siri kepolisian/action/investigation pulak.. Aiyoo. A lot to mention. Hawaii Five-O (Steve is freaking hot, Danno is super anxious and funny), CSI (paling suka yang Las Vegas punya), NCIS, Criminal Minds, Sherlock, Blue Bloods, Brooklyn-99 (this one is hilarious I tell ya!)  and Gerak Khas ehhhhhh to start with. Waktu aku kecik-kecik dulu, sampai to the extend that I actually dreamed of being a secret agent kot. You know, with that all black suit, holding gun and stuff so bengong la I know. And you have no idea how much do I wonder of what does a gunshot feels like till now extra bengong ya I know. Cerita yang konsep macam ni yang best dia is the plot. Macam mana plot dia boleh sangat-sangat neat. Aku sangat wonder macam mana dorang boleh come up with that kind of story. Kadang-kadang yang sangat tak tercapai dek akal la weyh. Saiko betul. 


Ada satu lagi yang aku suka, The Voice. Oh my God! Seriously, what is more hilarious than the coach fighting over the contestant? Adam Levine is such a jerk, that competitive guy. Haha. Tapi bila masuk part yang dorang tak yah gaduh-gaduh dah kurang sikit menarik dia. Lol. 



Ehemm. Tolonglah any producer buat cerita pasal geologist! There's none of it as I google for it for many times already!!! 

No comments: