Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Cabaran 30 Hari

Aku ada terbaca kat few blogs pasal Cabaran 30 Hari ni. Basically dia ada satu list of post yang kau kena update setiap hari. As a boost to write every single day, I would like to take up this 30 days challenge. Apa? Slowpoke? Kesahh pulak aku. :P Ehee. But here's the twist, I want to make up my own topics. So here is the topics that I will write on starting tomorrow, 1st October 2014.

#1 Brief Intro -- Khairunnisa Ar Alhan
#2 What Am I Doing Now?
#3 My Favorite Athlete
#4 My Favorite TV Shows
#5 My Favorite Personality
#6 Perception on Social Media
#7 A Confession
#8 Skincare that Suits Me
#9 Best Memory during School Days
#10 Used-to-be-my Ambitions
#11 Quotes that Gets Me Every Time
#12 Sports that I Love to Watch
#13 Hobby?
#14 Why Military?
#15 Books that I Love
#16 Mischief Managed!
#17 Type of People that Attract/Annoy Me
#18 Dreams that're Still Dreams
#19 Assets that I Would Like to Own.
#20 My Favorite Blogs
#21 The Awesome Childhood
#22 My Favorite Online Shopping Website
#23 Things that I Miss
#24 Describe Happiness :D
#25 Sumber Motivasi
#26 Rocks, My Love
#27 My Chrome Bookmark Manager
#28 Bila Habis Belajar?
#29 Perancangan Masa Depan
#30 Penghabisan -- Antara Mimpi dan Realiti


Let's hope that I'll manage to complete this challenge successfully will ya? Janganlah berkuburan tak bernisan tengah jalan pulak. Heh.

No comments: